You love our organization. But do you realize you have the power to strengthen and protect our mission for years, decades, and even generations to come? Planned giving is a unique charitable tool that allows you to support Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque’s work for many years to come while also fulfilling your own financial goals and objectives.
Legacy gifts give you options for making your charitable gifts in ways that may allow you to:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Increase your current income
- Plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a reduced tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Receive income from your personal residence or farm
- Plan for the transfer of your business
- Leave a charitable legacy for future generations
If you are interested in leaving a legacy for generations to come, please contact Shauna Frost, Executive Director, at (505) 823-8065 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Volunteers like Julie* and donors like you keep our clients from being depressed and isolated. Help keep the legacy going…
ask about our Legacy Society today!