Thank You for Your Interest in Volunteering!
Below are the areas where you may find volunteer opportunities working Monday – Friday:
- Drivers are needed one day a week or as a substitute when needed for approximately two hours. Duties include delivering a hot, nourishing meal to our clients. Meals are picked up at 10:30am at one of our four sites: Northside Presbyterian (north), Kaseman Hospital (east), Presbyterian Downtown (south) or Rust Medical Center (west).
- Site Coordinators are needed one day a week or as a substitute when needed for approximately three to four hours at one of our four sites; Northside Presbyterian (north), Kaseman Hospital (east), Presbyterian Downtown (south) or Rust Medical Center (west). Duties include acting as a liaison between the drivers and the Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque main office. Hours are 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- Kitchen Volunteers are needed one morning each week for one to two hours at the Northside Presbyterian site. Duties include packing food items and packing cold packs. Hours are 7-9 am or 9-10 am.
- Program Office Administration Volunteers are needed one day a week for about two – four hours at the Northside Presbyterian site. Duties include copying, data entry, filing, stuffing envelopes, and other similar activities. Hours are flexible.
- Committee and/or Special Events volunteers are needed to assist in the planning and execution of various fundraisers and events we have throughout the year.
Interested? Fill out the form below and we’ll call you to get started!
You can also contact us at: 505-823-8064 or Email Us Now!
You may also sign-up for one of our Volunteer Trainings by registering online through our volunteer portal by clicking here: Register Now!